26 March Update – Summer Fun
Here’s this week’s progress update on the activities within Carnoustie Community Development Trust’s Summer Fun 2018 programme…
- Have Your Say – we’ll be out to capture more of your views and feedback after Easter.
- Carnoustie Directory – we’ve gone to print on the first edition… (don’t worry if you’ve missed the deadline let us know and we’ll include your business in the next edition). The first edition is a) printed A5 full colour brochure AND b) a link to share on websites and social media.
- Carnoustie Community Film – filming has started… Dylan from www.sonofthesea.co.uk is out and about with his film crew.
- Link Magazine – Carnoustie Golf Links will be including lots of community stories in the next edition of Link due to pop through your letter box this month (April).
- Visitors Guide pocket map – we’ll be starting work on this just after Easter.
- Online Guide & Events – from April onwards we’ll be promoting and sharing lots of activity that local people and visitors can enjoy together. If you have a news story, event or activity for inclusion just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High Street Festival & Open Air Concert – we’re looking for acts that would like to perform and traders that would like to sponsor an event. Please email us at email@example.com if you’re interested in either performing or being a sponsor.